For about 50 years, Sunset has been bringing you our recommendations for wines to drink with your favorite weeknight dinners, at special holiday meals, and even around a campfire. And you’ve trusted us to lead you to the good stuff. But, as wine editor Sara Schneider often reminds staff here, wine is very subjective and there is never a wrong answer when it comes to what you like or don’t like. And, now, for the first time, we’re offering you a club that reflects your tastes and preferences: Firstleaf.
Love big California reds? You can set up your membership to receive just that. More into international whites? No problem. The wines in our club are a mix of reputable favorites and exciting, small-production wines exclusive to our members, from the best wine regions around the globe. The beauty of Firstleaf is that you can tell us what you think you like and, through feedback after each shipment, teach us to identify what you’ll truly love.
Did we mention the deeply discounted prices? Your first shipment of three bottles is just $15 (about 60% off retail prices!) plus tax and $5 shipping, and after that you’ll pay just $79 plus tax and $10 shipping for each six-bottle shipment. And whether you’re a casual wine drinker who only wants the occasional shipment, or you drink wine with dinner every night, we have a plan that will keep you in stock with wines you love. Want more or less? You can change it up at any time.
- Wine Editor Sara Schneider’s Top Picks ($29.95 including shipping)
- Perfect Pairings for the Grill ($29.95 including shipping)
- Food Editor Margo True’s Firstleaf Favorites ($29.95 including shipping)
- Crisp Summer Whites ($29.95 including shipping)
- Rose All Day 4-pack ($39.95 including shipping)
- Editor-in-Chief Irene Edwards’ Firstleaf Trio ($29.95 including shipping)