Vintage trailers for modern cowgirls

August 3, 2012 | By | Comments (9)
Cowgirl Cabins

Photograph by Pamela Adler

I’ve never owned a pair of cowboy boots and horses kind of freak me out. But, resting my head in one of these trailers from Cowgirl Cabins (From $55/night) in Bend, Oregon? Wild, wild West here I come.

COMMENTS

1. michelle traina

I went to cowgirlcabins.com and was disappointed that there really was no website to speak of. :( Why is that?

October 13, 2012 at 11:39 am
    • Aislyn Greene

I think it’s a pretty small business. They’re very responsive on email if you have any questions about their trailers.

October 15, 2012 at 9:31 am
  2. Kimberly

Congrats to my neighbor friends Sally and Pam for their article in Sunset. The hard work and the attention to detail in these beautiful trailers just amazes me, and I want to thank them for giving me the trailer bug all over again! Ladies keep up the great work! And to the public, if you come to Central Oregon and you haven’t rented one of these you are missing out….go to there facebook page to see the latest photos from last weekend wedding gig. Kimberly (Bend, Oregon)

September 11, 2012 at 8:50 am
  3. Conrad Forsyth (@StorageBench)

Lol.. sweet trailer

August 13, 2012 at 6:43 am
  4. Pam Prince

Alison these are so fantastic…what are the prices to buy including the Teardrop Camper?
    Thanks ,
    Pam Prince from Ojai, CA

August 4, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    • Aislyn Greene

Glad you like! They’re all custom-built, so prices vary. You can check it out here: http://vacations-in-a-can.com/

August 5, 2012 at 10:28 am
      • Pam Prince

Thank you Aislyn….Look forward to more of your articles…and hopefully a book!
        Pam from Ojai, CA

August 5, 2012 at 10:58 am
  5. Javita Laguna (@JavitaLaguna)

Now all you need is a steaming hot cup of Javita and you’re good to go! Yeee HAW!

August 3, 2012 at 9:53 pm
  6. Nurse Frugal

That is so adorable!!!! I would love to stay in one of those things! Reminds me of the little camper we have ;)

August 3, 2012 at 9:30 am